BS-9501L White folder half mask without valveFFP2 NR
BS-9501FL White folder half mask with exhalation valveFFP2 NR
BS-9502C White folder half mask without valveFFP2 NR
BS-9502FC White folder half mask with exhalation valveFFP2 NR
Following standard: EN 149:2001+A1:2009
1. Failure to follow all instructions and limitations could seriously reduce the effectiveness of this particlefiltering half mask and could lead to illness, injury or death.
2. A properly selected respirator is essential, before occupational use, the wearer must be trained by the employer in the correct use of the respirator in accordance with applicable safety and health standards.
3. This particle filtering half mask does not supply theoxygen. Use only in adequately ventilated are as containing sufficient oxygen to support life.
4. Discard the respirator and replace with a new one if excessive clogging of the particle filtering half mask cause breathing difficulty or the particle filtering half mask becomes damaged.
5. Leave the contaminated area if dizziness, irritation or other distress occurs.
1. Do not use the particle filtering half mask or enter or stay in a contaminated area under the following circumstance:
a) Atmosphere contains less than 19.5% oxygen.
b) If you smell or taste contaminant.
c) For protection against gases or vapors.
d) Contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or immediately dangerous to life or health.
e)For sandblasting, paint-spray operations and asbestos.
f) In underwater, fire and explosive atmospheres.
2. Do not modify or misuse the mask.
3. Do not use theparticle filtering half mask with facial hair or any other conditions that may prevent a good face-seal, the requirements for leakage will not be achieved.
4. Particle filtering half mask need to be inspected prior to each use to assure there are no holes in the breathing zone other than punctures around and staples and no damaged has occurred. Enlarged holes resulting from ripped or torn filter material around staple punctures are considered damage.
5. Thisparticle filtering half mask helps protect against certain particulate contaminants but does not eliminate exposure to the risk or contracting disease or infection. Misuse may result in sickness or death.
6. This particle filtering half mask marked “NR”, shall not be used for more than one shift.
1. Open the particle filtering half mask, face to the inside of the mask, and hold the mask on each hand so that the nose clip is on top of themask.
2. Take out the retaining clip from the package and tie one end of the retaining clip to one side of the mask.
3. Hold the particle filtering half mask in position over the nose and mouth, and tie the other end of the retaining clip to the other side of the mask.
4. Adjust to a comfortable position and make the mask fit the face.
5. Press the nose clip with both hands until it is close to the nose.
6. Fit check
a) To test the fit of the particle filtering half mask, cup both hands over the particle filtering half mask and inhale sharply. If air flow is felt in the nose area, re-adjust/tighten the nose clip.
b) If flows is felt around the edges of theparticle filtering half mask, re-position the mask harness to achieve a better fit.
7. Change the particle filtering half mask immediately if breathing becomes difficult or particle filtering half mask becomes damaged or distorted.
8. Change the particle filtering half mask if a proper face seal cannot be achieved.
9. Careful observances of these instructions is an important step in safe particle filtering half mask use.
Notified Body:CCQS Certification Services Limited
Address: Block 1 Blanchardstown Corporate Park, Ballycoolin Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15 D15 AKK1, Dublin Ireland
Manufacturer：Suzhou Bolisi Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: Baijiaqiao industrial community, Yangshe Town, Zhangjiagang City, Jiangsu Province, P.R. China