Declaration of Conformity
1. To protect your health and to prevent serious injury or death, it is important to read and follow all the instructions provided with the enclosed product. Please read all warning printed on the packaging box.
2. Please check prior to using to ensure:
The head harness is attached well;
The nose clip and sponge are attached properly on the mask.
Do not use the respirator to enter or stay in a contaminated area under the following circumstances:
a) Atmosphere contains less than 19.5% oxygen.
b) If you smell or taste contaminant.
c) For protection against gases or vapors.
d) Contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or immediately dangerous to life or health.
e) For sandblasting, paint-spray operations and asbestos treatment.
f) In explosive atmospheres.
1. This mask marked “NR”, shall not be used for more than one shift.
2. Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
3. This mask offers protection against certain particulate contaminants but does not completely eliminate exposure to the risk of contracting disease or infection.
4. Do not use the particle half mask with facial hair or any other conditions that may prevent a good face-seal.
5. Discard and replace the mask if:
a) The mask is removed whilst in the contaminated areas.
b) Clogging of the mask causes breathing difficulties.
c) The mask becomes damaged.
The mask should not be removed from its package until it is required for use, and should be discarded after use.
1. With reverse side up, separate top and bottom panels to form a cup shape. Ensure both panels are fully unfolded.
2. Place under chin and press the mask freely against your face with the nose clip on the bridge of your nose. Pull the head harness behind the ears and attach the two straps with the clip behind the head.
3. Using both hands, mold the nose clip to the shape of nose. Adjust top and bottom panels for a comfortable fit, ensuring panels are not folded in.
1. To check for proper fit, cup both hands over the mask and exhale vigorously. If air leaks around the nose, tighten the nose clip, if air leaks around the edge, reposition the head harness for better fit.
2. Repeat adjustments until the mask is sealed properly.
3. This mask must only be used with the clip in place.